- Dump Truck Operators
- Fixed Plant Fitters (Mobile Crushers)
- Fixed Plant Operator
- HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRICIANS (FIXED PLANT)
- Heavy Duty Fitter
- High Voltage Electrician
- High Voltage Electrician (MEM)
- Light Vehicle Fitter
- Loader Crusher Operators
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Mobile Plant Operator / Allrounder
- Mobile Plant Operators
- Plant Fitter
- Shotfirer & MMU Operator
- Shotfirer/Driller/MMU Operator
- Supervisor Mine Road Mainteance Team
- Unrestricted Crane Operator
Below are the latest hot jobs from DT Workforce. Click on a job title to view more information on that job, or select from the links (underlined items) next to industry or location to view jobs by industry or location, respectively.
Posted: May 8, 2013
FIXED PLANT OPERATOR
Experienced Fixed Plant Operator / Process Technician required for Pilbara based Iron Ore operation.
You MUST have previous crushing/screening and wet plant experience in a mining environment to be considered for this position.
These positions are offered on a temp to perm basis for the right candidates and are on a 2/1 FIFO roster. Accommodation is first class and pay rates are attractive for experienced Fixed Plant Operators.
• Ready to start ASAP
• Beneficiation/Wet Plant experience
• Good health and ability to pass a strict medical
• Loader/Bobcat experience
• Belt Filter experience
• Upward Current Classifier experience
DT Workforce is an equal opportunity employer, no applicants will be discriminated against on the basis of gender or ethnicity.
Successful candidates will need to pass a pre-employment medical and a drug & alcohol screen prior to commencement, and must have a current drivers licence.
Posted: Feb 11, 2014
Supervisor required for Mine Road Maintenance Team
We are currently seeking a Supervisor for a Mine Road Maintenance Team at one of our blue chip clients based in the Pilbara.
This position will work a FIFO Perth on a 7 nights on / 7 days off roster for a fixed term project.
Successful candidates will have previous supervisory experience as well as experience operating the following equipment (or similar size equipment) in a civil environment on:
CAT Graders (16H/M)
Successful applicants would be required to provide two contactable referee’s relevant to your experience and be able to meet with Pre-employment medical and drug screen criteria prior to commencement.
For any enquiries on these positions please call Dave Hinton on 08 9226 4511 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Feb 18, 2014
Applications are currently sought for the position of Maintenance Coordinator for a productive iron ore mine based in the Pilbara.
You must be available to start ASAP, and be able to fly to site from Perth.
This position will be offered on a 2/1 roster and remuneration will depend on experience.
• Organisational and Data entry skills
• Good communication skills
• Working knowledge of SAP Maintenance system
• Warehousing / Inventory / Administration experience
• Good understanding of maintenance terminology
• Current WA Drivers Licence
• Forklift License
• Rigging / Dogging qualifications
• Self motivated
• Able to work unsupervised
• Able to work in team environment
• Ability to work day and night shift
You will also be required to pass a strict medical and drug/alcohol screen before you are considered successful for the position.